If you’re wondering how to use the babel package, and you’ve read its official documentation [PDF], you’re probably none the wiser. I know I’m not. Fortunately, a chap called Enrico Gregorio has written a guide that actually does tell you how to use babel [PDF], with examples and everything.
- Blank lines
- Brackets, braces and parentheses
- Chemical structures
- Counters in lists etc.
- Defining commands
- Example numbering
- Font size in maths mode (math mode)
- Help, troubleshooting and FAQ
- Indices and glossaries
- Local texmf directory on Mac (Snow Leopard)
- Packages: hyperref texorpdfstring
- Posters (for conferences)
- Strikeout and other line effects
- Venn diagrams, Euler diagrams
- Site policy